You are not logged in.

FallenCourse

Teh Fallen TM

Saturday, March 17th 2012, 11:57am

Note: The GMs have nothing to do with transfers and they can't reset the nations of players. We only collect information about server balance and report it to Caitif if it is needed.

Questions regarding xfers should directly go to Caitif as the GM team most likely won't be able to answer them.

~Retired
Contact me on Xfire or IRC or send an email or a PM :P

Saturday, March 17th 2012, 4:19pm

/login
ph0: Hi guys!
ph0: Any wars?
randomGuy1: nop/just ended
ph0: so...any ANI anywhere?
*silence*
ph0: so anyone wanna duel to practice a bit?
*silence*
/okayMeme.jpg
/logoff

wich is pretty much the same ani did for months on end a while ago

TasteDaLove 7x a-gear | ani orion
SatisFaction 8x m-gear | ani orion
"The fail runs strong within this one"

some people forgets this game isnt about fun, its about ego and bragging rights

Ph0bi4

World Champion - AirRivals 2012

Saturday, March 17th 2012, 4:35pm

not when i was on :)

Trinity is back

Saturday, March 17th 2012, 6:30pm

Ohai TJ :V

soukous

Junior

Saturday, March 17th 2012, 7:10pm

If we get Phobia and Cptwhatever u may as well put this poll into trash or cancel everythin cause 3 gears of use wont help here, not even a bit.

Detonator

Trainee

Saturday, March 17th 2012, 8:20pm

If we get Phobia and Cptwhatever u may as well put this poll into trash or cancel everythin cause 3 gears of use wont help here, not even a bit.

So u just say that my Ig is technically useless?

All love to Neo! :love:
ANIME IMRPOVES IG SKILLZ.

soukous

Junior

Saturday, March 17th 2012, 8:40pm

if only 5 ppl are to come then ...YES

Saturday, March 17th 2012, 9:03pm

if only 5 ppl are to come then ...YES

No I agree, Caitif should move atleast 3 brigs because that will even things out and it definitely won't cause the balance to shift the other way.

CUCKING

Wingman

Saturday, March 17th 2012, 10:34pm

If ani actually came out of town and tried none of this would be needed,all people on both sides seem to be bothered about now days is BL wars ,and then its the same old faces no one else cares,and when these guys get xfered you will see them and the same onld faces,so xfering 5/6 players wont do a think,untill ani actually try to fight and not moan till they get xfers.The fact that the last lot of people who wanted to xfer got told they was not wanted,or were just to crap to join ani ,doesnt help there plight,funny thing is most of the guys saying that are the ones who cant be bothered to leave town and actually help ani get out of this hole there in.Its not all numbers,if ani cant be bothered to try why bother.

Saturday, March 17th 2012, 10:41pm

If ani actually came out of town and tried none of this would be needed,all people on both sides seem to be bothered about now days is BL wars ,and then its the same old faces no one else cares,and when these guys get xfered you will see them and the same onld faces,so xfering 5/6 players wont do a think,untill ani actually try to fight and not moan till they get xfers.The fact that the last lot of people who wanted to xfer got told they was not wanted,or were just to crap to join ani ,doesnt help there plight,funny thing is most of the guys saying that are the ones who cant be bothered to leave town and actually help ani get out of this hole there in.Its not all numbers,if ani cant be bothered to try why bother.

I wonder if you would have said that to yourself 3 months ago when bcu didn't leave town for 2 years. And you were one of those. The few times I saw you helping the nation were in den wars when bcu out numbered ani, other than that you logged out.

Hypocrisy at its finest.
Warned for trolling ~Mastodon
This post has already been reported.

• "Rahuri" has been banned

Saturday, March 17th 2012, 11:10pm

I wonder if you would have said that to yourself 3 months ago when bcu didn't leave town for 2 years. And you were one of those. The few times I saw you helping the nation were in den wars when bcu out numbered ani, other than that you logged out.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Quoted from "CPB"

I dont know what does a spy have to do with the game

Ph0bi4

World Champion - AirRivals 2012

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 3:51am

Hypocrisy at its finest.

if you are gonna troll, please at the very least use numbers that fit.

Trinity is back

Nesa93

Wingman

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 10:17am

Hypocrisy at its finest.

if you are gonna troll, please at the very least use numbers that fit.

I think he meant to say that ani were winners for 2 years until 3 month ago when bcu started to win, and cucking was quiet for that time.

First vid - complexes

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not

CUCKING

Wingman

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 11:25am

I have to admit,i was not playing a great deal,i still dont,but i was nothing to do with numbers,i have other things irl to get on with,and i play when i can get time to.
I also cannot remember any xfer threads asking for ani to be xfered.If bcu can manage to get through 2 years of bieng out numbered without relying on xfers im pretty sure ani can manage 6 months.

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 11:31am

I have to admit,i was not playing a great deal,i still dont,but i was nothing to do with numbers,i have other things irl to get on with,and i play when i can get time to.
I also cannot remember any xfer threads asking for ani to be xfered.If bcu can manage to get through 2 years of bieng out numbered without relying on xfers im pretty sure ani can manage 6 months.

Because they were all moved/archived/closed/deleted. Years worth of tears.

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 11:40am

Hi I'm back, logged last n8 for MS, and boy didn't see much ANI in TJ.
MAde a ton of wps, a few fame, not much since I stack a bit :thumbsup:
I'm totally against transfer though, I think it will restore balance, which is not something I'd like to see. So i will vote for the lowbies to Xfer and heroes to stay 4ever and ever.

At least I'm honest ...

• "Rahuri" has been banned

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 12:32pm

Its just bothersome that bcu has been losing for a long time before ani and asked for transfers and weve never had any, now ani loses for 3 months and gets them
i know ani needs it more but its just the concept itself.
but tbhe icing on the cake for that is that they whine and complain about the transfers, this just proves that they want no other than hax 92+ gears

Quoted from "CPB"

I dont know what does a spy have to do with the game

CUCKING

Wingman

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 2:16pm

Another thing i have noticed about this round of xfers,is most of those asking to be xfered started off ani,then came bcu,now they wont to go back,perhaps if they had not left ani in the first place they wouldnt be in the hole there in now.

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 3:03pm

Its just bothersome that bcu has been losing for a long time before ani and asked for transfers and weve never had any, now ani loses for 3 months and gets them
i know ani needs it more but its just the concept itself.
but tbhe icing on the cake for that is that they whine and complain about the transfers, this just proves that they want no other than hax 92+ gears
well i will agree with u,that we lose only 3months and ask xfers,but we rly need them.And imo idgaf what lvl the transfered gears will be,i just need active players so some ppl will go on them and i will have less on my ass,so i am ok even if the transfer is a tg w/o broken stuff,but just active. :) All we need is just some more active players and that's all,no one said we need hax gears.

UWOTMAPES? lol. :3

Watch my vids here : http://www.youtube.com/user/PutUrHandsUpIG

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 3:48pm

Another thing i have noticed about this round of xfers,is most of those asking to be xfered started off ani,then came bcu,now they wont to go back,perhaps if they had not left ani in the first place they wouldnt be in the hole there in now.
So your are basically saying it's the volunteers fault they were once ANI and that THEY ruined the balance.
You cant balance the nations 100% because you cant account for when people play and when they won't.