You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to AirRivals. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 21st 2012, 6:15pm

Stupid translation!

http://i.imgur.com/VycEP.jpg
GM Orfo banned me because of some stupid google translation of what i just said on war chat, using my own language.
in the SS i just said: "Selling: I'm MG lvl 81,it is not allowed in the game buying credits using spi".
why would I get banned on this statement, it's an advice to someone who is my country men too. :cursing:

Its not allowed to appeal about ingame ban on the forum please read the rules
and send a ticket about your ingame ban on support.airrivals.net
This post has already been reported.

Rusty Shackleford

There's a fleck on the speck on the tail on the frog on the bump on the branch on the log in the hole in the bottom of the sea.

Saturday, January 21st 2012, 6:26pm

Let's see:
-Not in English
-Selling a Gear
-Buying credits with SPI

All of which are technically against the rules. Could have also just used PMs :V

Saturday, January 21st 2012, 6:28pm

you missed a part of what you've read.

CPB

ლ(ಥ益ಥ) Super Duber Gambles ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Saturday, January 21st 2012, 9:32pm

Makeing Threads about Ingame ban of your gear and makeing appeal in the thread isnt allowed by the rules on the forum
Please send a ticket to support.airrivals.net and put your appeal there

~Thread closed by CPB
MACEDONIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA