You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to AirRivals. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 3rd 2012, 8:19pm

Item lock on

Hey ppl item lock on is a good system also it helps protecting the acc from and scammers :

From [U]: if u have 2 weps in inv a pierce one u use and prob oneso u come back from grind and want ncp some stuff and...OMG Incp'd my weap omg i want it.

From scammers:if pppl entered ur acc and knew the sec pass[impossible] anw if he knew it he wont transfere items cos its locked.

DESERVE 5*'s

*_Prince45_ | Ani/Helix | I-Gear | TG | Banned
*Syranx | Ani/Helix | I-Gear | WC | Active

Saturday, March 3rd 2012, 9:35pm

Weps that are enchanted and/or legend have a warning pop up when you try to sell them.
As for scammers/hackers, standard rules apply. Don't give them your info and don't give out your secondary password. When trading, double check the trade before you accept.
"Anyone who thinks they're important is usually just a pompous moron who can't deal with his or her own pathetic insignificance and the fact that what they do is meaningless and inconsequential..."
-William Thomas

Need help with almost any subject? Check out this guy: Khan Academy 2,300 online free lessons. This needs to be shared.

Saturday, March 3rd 2012, 9:43pm

WUT?

Blood Rayne_ FULL ATT 8x Full HP IG. 13k Fame. FVCK YOU SOGGY!

H4rdStyl3z

Story Contest Second Place

Saturday, March 3rd 2012, 10:05pm

WUT?

What the OP means is to add a system where items are bound to you (many other MMOs have systems like that).

5*, sounds like a pretty good idea. Although enchanted/legend weapons do pop up a warning message when trying to NPC them, other valuable items like SSOCs do not. So yeah.

Wing Commander BG @ ANI ~ Orion

Many thanks to Neo4DeatH for the (new) awesome siggy! <3

PS.:

Atoom

I play Airrivals in only my underwear.

Sunday, March 4th 2012, 11:42am

Yeah good idea :D

Friday, March 9th 2012, 9:02pm

its about u can lock one or two or three of these stuff :

Warehouse possible-Delete Possible-Trade possible

so if u locked on 1 or 2 or all of them the word will be not possible

and item can be unlocked with an unlocking period so the scammer dont just UNLOCK AND SCAM and may "Locking or unlocking Password" or whatever.

*_Prince45_ | Ani/Helix | I-Gear | TG | Banned
*Syranx | Ani/Helix | I-Gear | WC | Active

Irks

Wingman

Friday, March 9th 2012, 9:29pm

its simpler just to not give your info out, since you aren't supposed to anyways.
as far as unintentionally deleting stuff... watch what you're doing? I would rather them fix the trade window items rearranging your inventory (on canceled trade) than specifically choosing to lock my stuff, would be a much simpler fix. If you still delete your own weapons when they're at the beginning of your inventory when you're npcing stuff at the end of your inventory... you have only yourself to blame.
1*