You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to AirRivals. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Xountini

Airman

Sunday, February 14th 2010, 5:24pm

I only have to say this..:

ALL Bgear Armors default colour sucks!!!
Serpent's front is like an ugly bird with acne..
Tackle is like a crappy painted plain...
Garuda is less ugly but we can't all fly in garudas...
I actually paid 150mil to get a legend serpent's (well.. I traided my leg garuda for it since I don't have BB) and I surely don't want to fly around with that ugly serpent's default colour...

I know this is in reality a way for you to make money by FORCING players to buy the new armors but what you will achieve is people quitting.. and instead of getting money from the slot armors, you'll loose the money from people paying for trails, wipes, charms etc...

Xountini lv 7x Bgear / sucks
Ch4rit0s lv xx Agear / pumpkin equipped
two other gears that aren't worth mentioning

Sunday, February 14th 2010, 5:45pm

If you like this game enough to buy credits, you wont leave it because you dont like the color of your armor. You definetly will if you got 5 FPS so decision is obvious.
I assumed here that it has some influence to the FPS ppl got, but I dont believe it. I am using the lowest possible graphic configuration , so I already cant see colours other than default and there's no difference.

KageAkurei

Trainee

Sunday, February 14th 2010, 5:57pm

hey here's a thought

Why dont they remove brigade emblems and marks as well? and remove weapon trails...

Then let us pay for those too

Well...

Last time I checked trails and marks do cost credits. But yeah, I think they've hired more people to invent new ways to get money from us than fixing bugs etc.
They best not take out marks and trails... We paid for the credits to buy those. <\|>.<|/>

These "Money Inventors Of Doom" I shall call them, will probably come up with the idea of selling clothes for our characters next and end up increasing the lag more in town instead. :V I'd rather my gear be the color I want, which I agree they will probably charge us for that as well.

If they really wanted to fix lag they should come up with ideas like making it so you can sell stuff in a auction house or something instead of having players have to be logged on standing around afk with their shops open.

Xeno

Trainee ~ ANI

Sunday, February 14th 2010, 9:44pm

they do it on purpose you know, make you fly in an ugly gear, so you just HAVE to buy a better color

Sunday, February 14th 2010, 10:21pm

Ya its pretty sad that masang always takes the easy way out when it comes to updates and patches. I wish they would take just one month to stop working on removing/adding stuff and focus solely on optimizing the game client.

---->Retired<----

Sunday, February 14th 2010, 11:08pm

Ya its pretty sad that masang always takes the easy way out when it comes to updates and patches. I wish they would take just one month to stop working on removing/adding stuff and focus solely on optimizing the game client.
one month is all we ask for mansang, one fricken month of decent work on the actual game optimization щ(゚Д゚щ)

Sunday, February 14th 2010, 11:12pm

So glad I like the default colors on all the CS armors~

Monday, February 15th 2010, 8:17am

edited because of reason *censored*

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "spectre01" (Feb 15th 2010, 8:33am)

Tuesday, February 16th 2010, 9:37am

yes. color shop was so bugged and lagged so now u can buy this colors in cashshop
they cost about ~12k credits in AR prices
and they dont lag
In soviet russia, MG share grinds BG

We do have SG recipe in AR, we just cannot use it.

Minmax is COMPLETE fail on any standard weapon

Tuesday, February 16th 2010, 1:29pm

Lag is a lie. An obvious lie... shame on whoever came up with that.
>>> Sig by DE >>>

Tuesday, February 16th 2010, 2:49pm

god that mg looks hawt

Since 16/06/2008:

M-G 86 HunterPrime ANI
M-G 61 HunterPrimeBCU BCU

Tuesday, February 16th 2010, 3:34pm

Welp, since almost everyone over na ao board knows about it, let me explain some of the things.

From what I can see, mesang released those "limited edition valentine black 'paint' card" for a reason. Some patches ago, they added this "design" entry in every armor's discription page. Nobody, not even the GM, had any idea what that meant (it was called "outer form" from korean's localization). At first, we all thought that those "paint" cards can be only used on the wp armor because of the broken engrish localization (our GM didn't have a chance to submit the correction localization before the patch release) in the discription, as well as the preview pictues that are floating around. After some explaining on our forum by a GM, I tried the "paint" card on one of my slot armor, and this happened:

Notice the design now says "Famine veil", instead of "standard design" on every other armor. Although the armor is still called stormriser veil, has the exact same stat, bonus, and enchants as my "old" stormriser veil, now the armor looks exactly like the limited edition black tackle veil. In short, the "LE tackle" card will change ANY veil into the valentine black tackle looking. "LE rapid" card will change ANY binder into the valentine black rapid looking, etc.

From this, I can saftly assume that mesang's new "paint shop" path is changable armor appearence. If you like the bonus sp regen on that new armor, but hate its look, just put a "tackle looking" or "garuda looking" card on that armor and enjoy both the unique armor stat and cool looks. Since I can't link our forum post, our GM said that the new design system won't be a cash shop only item. Some cards will be sold in cash shop (i guess mostly "limited edition" one), some can be found in npc shop (new paint shop :V), some can be droped from certain monsters, and some are even craftable by players. That's just some of the ways that publisher can choose to distribute the design changing cards. So it's still up to the publisher's decision on how the players can get those cards.

Hope this can make ppl less QQ about the removal of paint shop.

ps. why the img tag is broken? Fixed -Xamoc

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "spectre01" (Feb 16th 2010, 3:35pm)

Tuesday, February 16th 2010, 4:02pm

If you can put them on different armors, can you put for example an MG looking "paint" on a prizma binder?

If they will make some fine looking SPI "paints", I'm happy :V Oh, and they need to make pink paints.
Empty.

Tuesday, February 16th 2010, 4:03pm

That is pretty neat, I must say... But you still have to pay to costumize it at all, that ALONG with a paintshop would be pretty epic.
vValeNtine - 8x IG
AManWithASheep - 7x BG
vValtzeR - 7x MG

Tuesday, February 16th 2010, 4:16pm

I assume that if they make a "prizma looking" card that can be put on defender armor, then theoretically, you can make your mg armor looks like a prizma binder. But what's the card's apperence is up to mesang.

On the pay to costumize part, I think this valentine Limited Edition card are the first small step of what will come. Although those cards are cs based, I'm sure that they will bring out some other apperence change cards that are free to get, and leave only the event or limited timed cards in cash shop.

btw, even the old paint shop is just a way to change a GEAR's design(or appearence). Since the game code treat a color5 tackle as a completely different armor as std_color tackle. So the new paint shop is more like a customization shop that sells different design (appearence_. So we might ended with something like tackle_design1, tackle_design2 which basicly just different colored tackle veil.

Tuesday, February 16th 2010, 5:27pm

oh shy////
i know that trailed weps now can be put in sellshop
and also afaik "design" stat changed again - cuz my "tackle_color5" changed in "tackle"
smth weird is going to happen

p.s. i wanna see pandea ba appearance cards - easy way to sell same things twice :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "dfhjkhgxcxcvbkh" (Feb 16th 2010, 5:29pm)

Tuesday, February 16th 2010, 5:46pm

ninja edit - if u upgrade that shop armor , will shop "color" stay on it ?

Tuesday, February 16th 2010, 6:07pm

those armors are freggin hot :V idk why people say that colour is ugly, it's quite neat :>
romance's on my gear

Wednesday, February 17th 2010, 1:03am

[quote='dfhjkhgxcxcvbkh',index.php?page=Thread&postID=362403#post362403]ninja edit - if u upgrade that shop armor , will shop "color" stay on it ?[/quote]

Currently, the design won't be wiped if the armor needs a "upgrade/downgrade" card (such as slot armor, and na ao's unique wp slot armor). But if you put the design on an armor that use mineral to upgrade (npc armor, old wp armor), the design will be wiped. But mesang is working on the issues and will make sure that the design won't be wiped with mineral upgarde armor (something related to how the game handle the mineral upgrade armor).

Wednesday, February 17th 2010, 8:43am

uo

thnx! im bgay happy now )