You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to AirRivals. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 26th 2011, 3:11am

Need HELP!!

Hey everyone, as i am having some issues with the game I need a list of all the rules ingame. I dont know the exact name of it but it lists all the stuff a person does ingame that are bannable and not bannable. For example lets say i hack pierce in a game. The on the list it would say that hacking pierce is bannable. Or lets say i want to know if scamming people is bannable. I go to the list and read if it is or it isnt. I hope you understand what i mean. I tried looking on the airrivals.net website but couldnt find it. If someone can post a link to the list of rules Then that would be great!
Also one last question, is scamming people bannable? because even if someone scams someone than it is the fault of the person that got scammed because he gave out his pass/username.
Thanks again and if you didnt understand my questions above then please tell me.
Thanks
ANI HELIX

_Pawel_ level 5x a gear

xBomberx level 48 b gear

Sunday, June 26th 2011, 5:13am

You shouldn't need rules to tell you what the right thing to do is. Taking something that belongs to someone else is wrong, period. No excuses, no what ifs; if it isn't yours, don't use it without permission, and don't keep it (aka, change pass) because it doesn't belong to you.
The rules can be found in this thread: http://board.airrivals.net/board1-airriv…-updated-5-6-11 which is also linked in the launcher at the bottom right, to the left of the login button.
Overall, hacking the game is bannable. Overall, scamming someone is bannable. Overall, any questionable activity is bannable. Please don't make things harder on the GMs by being an idiot and thinking you can get away with things.
"Anyone who thinks they're important is usually just a pompous moron who can't deal with his or her own pathetic insignificance and the fact that what they do is meaningless and inconsequential..."
-William Thomas

Need help with almost any subject? Check out this guy: Khan Academy 2,300 online free lessons. This needs to be shared.

Sunday, June 26th 2011, 5:36am

lol i never said i did something wrong and that im tring to get away with it. I was just wondering if someone can give me link to the game rules.
Thank you underscore for the link. it is very helpful. and also, one last question, what if a GM for example banns a player for scamming, but doesnt have any evidence that the player scammed a person. Than what happens? because anyone can point and blame someone for scamming even though if they didnt do anything wrong. So if the GM has no evidence, Does the ban continue?
thanks
ANI HELIX

_Pawel_ level 5x a gear

xBomberx level 48 b gear

Sunday, June 26th 2011, 6:16am

You will not be banned without just cause. Just because somebody says you did something, does not mean you will be banned. GMs spend a large amount of time checking into the details so that justice is fair.

:love: thanks DE

Sunday, June 26th 2011, 2:36pm

The game rules for AirRivals are specified in here.
Every user that signed up for AirRivals has accepted the T&C which can be found here.

12 Governing Law, Jurisdiction
12.1.The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies, excluding the CISG.
12.2.If the user does not have a general jurisdiction in Germany or where the user is a merchant in terms of the Commercial Code, jurisdiction for all disputes is the headquarters of Gameforge. Gameforge is also entitled to sue at the general jurisdiction of the user.

This passage in the T&C shows that the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to the game.
Scamming is a confidence trick and is a form of fraud/deception which means that it is not only bannable, but also an offence (in other words: a violation of the criminal law) which can lead to penalty in court.

This information should answer your question.
QATC~MrGLaDOS

|| Having issues with a board (s)mod? Send me a pm ||
Think you can do a better job? Click here to join the AirRivals team (16+)