You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to AirRivals. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Atoom

I play Airrivals in only my underwear.

• "Atoom" started this thread

Thursday, March 22nd 2012, 8:38pm

Once upon a time...

Mostly used AceCombat ANI players, some others too.

At a bright Sunday morning Swarlson (Swarl) and Cacoethes (City) looked each other in the eyes and decided to make a child.

Nine months later the stork flew across and dropped a package. Swarl noticed this as he was staring at City while she (SOMEONE MUST BE THE MOM OK) was cooking. Swarl walked towards this package and opened it. There he looked into the 4 bright young eyes. nielsmannn and nielswomannn were born. Swarl and City were so happy about their 2 children they decided to hide all bad things from them. This worked out pretty well.

City and Swarl protected both niels’ for the forces of evil, which came from BCU. As the power of BCU grew and Swarl and City realised their kids had less chance of surviving if they left them in ANI. They applied their own kids for transfers. “Motivation: We want them to live”. Caitif read this rather touching motivation and decided to reject all other transfers and accept this 2 young but much promising kids.

Now both kids grew older and were in the early 80s. They developed great skill, all spare time they had they spent on duelling, grinding and slaughtering ANI. The more time they spent murdering ANI the more they wanted to know about them. They went to the library and learned a lot about ANI, their weapons, gears, pilots and much more. The came across two names that seemed familiar to them: Swarlson the Feared and Cacoethes the Impossible, these two names shared the number one place on skilled ANI pilots.

With great determination they reached level 86, now they were seen as important on BCU they were allowed to ask high ranked players for help. They went to some random players, most of them told the same story: pury/para/snare/silence City and Swarl on sight and town immediately. They took this valuable advice and went for a war.

It was a good morning for BCU, they won a SP at redline. Both nielswomannn and nielsmannn were level 88 now, and determined to keep going. That afternoon in an almost empty ID nielswomannn and nielsmannn were farming a vet. At a certain moment the vet stopped spawning, nielswomannn understood he was calling more ANI on warchat, she told nielsmannn. Two ANI spawned, nielswomannn and nielsmannn thought they got an easy catch, but then it happened. Both of them got OHKO’d, “You were killed by Swarlson.” “You were killed by Cacoethes”. Both of them got off lightly and ended up with just a couple scratches. They didn’t understand, they were the best players right? That day was the day they first meet their parents in war.

On ANI everyone was talking about it, they killed their own children! Rafa had his spy account logged and told both nielswomannn and nielsmannn in a PM who they nearly got killed by, not Swarlson the Feared and Cacoethes the Impossible, but mommy and daddy. Ofcourse some ANI had a spy on BCU logged and told City and Swarl about rafa discovery.

City and Swarl now were worried, what would BCU do to them if they find out about this secret? They couldn’t think of the horrible things they would do to them, therefore they sent Caitif a PM asking if the niels duo could be transferred again, motivation: “We want them to live”. Caitif said they could only be transferred if the duo agreed themselves. Swarl and City were now terrified, why in the world would they accept a transfer to the opposite nation, the nation they grew so much hate for?

Time passed and Swarl told JarJarJar to send his spy to BCU and talk to the niels duo. JarSPY invited both niels’ in a chat room and told them about this situation. Our great duo ofcourse didn’t believe this spy and added him to the reject list. Time passed and started to see both Swarl and City more in wars, Swarl and City just wanted to check out if their children has been identified or betrayed by rafa yet, luckily they weren’t. But our heroes didn’t forget the lesson they were given: town immediately, so they did. More often they had to town, until a certain point they couldn’t take off without having to town immediately. Now JarSPY appeared again and finally, they give in. Now Swarl and City told Caitif to send the kids a transfer request, they accepted.

Now the family had been reunited and Swarl and City were very proud to be the parents of these two. Things got bad when both Swarl and City died in a BB from rafa, he had noticed his two pilots accepted the transfer request. Now that rafa had killed Swarl and City nielswomannn and nielsmannn both were very sad. They however found comfort, why you might be asking youself? It was because they started to feel attracted to each other.

It was a while later now and nielsmannn was level 90 and nielswomannn was level 88, she was a slow grinder. They looked each other in the eyes like Swarl and City did, they decided to make a child.

Nine months later the stork passed by, he dropped a package. Nielsmannn noticed this while he was looking how nielswomannn was cooking. He brought the package to nielswomannn and they opened it together, nielssonnn had been given birth.

Time passed and now nielsmannn was level 93, nielswomannn was level 90 and nielssonnn had reached level 88. With great determination this trio destroyed all BCU SPs of BCU and simply wiped out their mother ship.

At some day rafa appeared and our great trio looked him in the eyes. Rafa (with buffs, he was being buffed by 5 91 mgs who were hiding somewhere) moved upon the trio, this however wasn’t the smartest move, nielswomannn tanked a whole ABM so that nielsmannn could get a full ABM on rafa, this set rafa in flames but in no time he was fully recovered by his mg heals and S-kits. Nielsmannn saw rafa looking at his son and rafa blinked at him. Rafa rushed to nielssonnn and turned on ABM, nielssonnn had been shot down and the world paused for a moment.

Did son die? Nielsmannn now was MadAsHell and put his BB armour, nielswomannn said he shouldn’t but it was too late. He activated BB, this BB was stronger than ever, not only putting his energy points into the huge explosion but also grief, This explosion ended up enormous, it blew away the whole map, rafa had been destroyed and all his buff bots. Nielswomannn activated invincible just in time and survived. The area hit by the explosion was now called ‘Desert of Ardor’.

Nielswomannn, sadder than ever returned to Arlington heard her son didn’t die, she was there in the hospital where nielssonnn spoke his last words. No one was left now, nielswomannn couldn’t find comfort this time and started to turn into a complete psycho.

Now she reached a state where she killed everyone on her path, no matter what nation they belonged to. Lod_fresa (lod) and Waroo tried to stop her, they didn’t survive. Now there was a monster created, who couldn’t be stopped by anyone.

A secret AceCombat meeting had taken place, they decided to eliminate nielswomannn because she was a threat to all ANI, this was a hard decision and took a lot of effort.

They lured her to bark city where would be crushed by both BCU and ANI, it was 100 vs. 1, she couldn’t heal this damage by kitting and healing, so she was dying, as she nearly dropped her killmark she screamed: “I blame you, leaders”.

She was reunited with her family who had been waiting for her in the next world.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Atoom" (Jan 3rd 2013, 4:21pm)

Thursday, March 22nd 2012, 9:21pm

lol

:love: you DE

Neo4DeatH

NeoNeoNeoNeo

Thursday, March 22nd 2012, 10:13pm

iLOL :V
RETIRED
Welcome to Helix. You can learn how to be a noob there (now).
www.airrivals.net

http://topfreeandroidgames.blogspot.com

Swarl

Wingman

Thursday, March 22nd 2012, 10:19pm

;(

ive seen movies less touching than this

You can run but you will die tired.

Swarlson lvl 94 b gear BCU ANI Helix
***Check out my vids!***

Reapzer

Ace ~ ANI

Thursday, March 22nd 2012, 10:29pm

;(

ive seen movies less touching than this

Nice story Atoom:D

Sig by some .DE guy ShadowDragon

Thursday, March 22nd 2012, 10:58pm

why the hell did i really read all of this?...like i seriously looked at this and thought...no way im reading this whole thing....and then i was like...damn...thats the end?...thassa messed up family bro...lololol...
BOMBS OVER BAHGDAD

Thursday, March 22nd 2012, 11:11pm

i just read a whole wall of text about ppl i don't even know, and i liked it

TasteDaLove 7x a-gear | ani orion
SatisFaction 8x m-gear | ani orion
"The fail runs strong within this one"

some people forgets this game isnt about fun, its about ego and bragging rights

Akula

Airman

Friday, March 23rd 2012, 1:27am

nice story...I almost cry

AKULA ANI Helix 92 BG ...He died on 02.10.2012 .....and reborn on 05.10.2012. as _DEX_ :)
_DEX_ BCU Helix xx Bg

_VNSONIC_

Trainee

Friday, March 23rd 2012, 2:33am

I Loled... Nice story bro!! but sad ending... :(

Friday, March 23rd 2012, 2:59am

Nice story, but I find it somewhat disturbing that a brother and sister have a child together.

Friday, March 23rd 2012, 4:01am

Me and swarl got it on

Donald

Mavis Vermillion

Friday, March 23rd 2012, 8:34am

Sightnote about this story: Nielsson is basically a woman pretending to be a men.

Made by the incredibly sexy 3Ga. :love: :love: :love: :love:

Atoom

Friday, March 23rd 2012, 8:44am

Nice story, but I find it somewhat disturbing that a brother and sister have a child together.

BROMANCE!

Friday, March 23rd 2012, 3:08pm

y u no put captain_PRICE here?

i like it man..but would have been nicer if you said,once in starlite valley,when nielswomannn was going home,the old but still kicking captain_PRICE jump in front of nielswomann,and said "your so beautiful,i want to rape you with my +2 siege", and nielswomman was raped hard,so she share what happened to nielsmannn and everytime neilsmannn sees the old captain,all the attention is on to him,

ahahhaha..my version. <3 ..
i like the story ming..a tear almost fell down.

Saturday, March 24th 2012, 1:49am

I was disturbed by that as well.

Great story about people I don't even know.

When I got to the end I was like aww :(

Atoom

Saturday, April 7th 2012, 3:01pm

I was disturbed by that as well.

Great story about people I don't even know.

When I got to the end I was like aww :(

• "MadCroat" has been banned

Tuesday, April 10th 2012, 2:03pm

need more croats hot croats me

fc u finde it balanced when ANI have 2x numbers then BCU :)

ty 3ga :love:
Click this for help
Terrible Videos

Thursday, April 12th 2012, 8:59pm

Mostly used AceCombat ANI players, some others too.

At a bright Sunday morning Swarlson (Swarl) and Cacoethes (City) looked each other in the eyes and decided to make a child.

Nine months later the stork flew across and dropped a package. Swarl noticed this as he was staring at City while she (SOMEONE MUST BE THE MOM OK) was cooking. Swarl walked towards this package and opened it. There he looked into the 4 bright young eyes. nielsmannn and nielswomannn were born. Swarl and City were so happy about their 2 children they decided to hide all bad things from them. This worked out pretty well.

City and Swarl protected both niels’ for the forces of evil, which came from BCU. As the power of BCU grew and Swarl and City realised their kids had less chance of surviving if they left them in ANI. They applied their own kids for transfers. “Motivation: We want them to live”. Caitif read this rather touching motivation and decided to reject all other transfers and accept this 2 young but much promising kids.

Now both kids grew older and were in the early 80s. They developed great skill, all spare time they had they spent on duelling, grinding and slaughtering ANI. The more time they spent murdering ANI the more they wanted to know about them. They went to the library and learned a lot about ANI, their weapons, gears, pilots and much more. The came across two names that seemed familiar to them: Swarlson the Feared and Cacoethes the Impossible, these two names shared the number one place on skilled ANI pilots.

With great determination they reached level 86, now they were seen as important on BCU they were allowed to ask high ranked players for help. They went to some random players, most of them told the same story: pury/para/snare/silence City and Swarl on sight and town immediately. They took this valuable advice and went for a war.

It was a good morning for BCU, they won a SP at redline. Both nielswomannn and nielsmannn were level 88 now, and determined to keep going. That afternoon in an almost empty ID nielswomannn and nielsmannn were farming a vet. At a certain moment the vet stopped spawning, nielswomannn understood he was calling more ANI on warchat, she told nielsmannn. Two ANI spawned, nielswomannn and nielsmannn thought they got an easy catch, but then it happened. Both of them got OHKO’d, “You were killed by Swarlson.” “You were killed by Cacoethes”. Both of them got off lightly and ended up with just a couple scratches. They didn’t understand, they were the best players right? That day was the day they first meet their parents in war.

On ANI everyone was talking about it, they killed their own children! Rafa had his spy account logged and told both nielswomannn and nielsmannn in a PM who they nearly got killed by, not Swarlson the Feared and Cacoethes the Impossible, but mommy and daddy. Ofcourse some ANI had a spy on BCU logged and told City and Swarl about rafa discovery.

City and Swarl now were worried, what would BCU do to them if they find out about this secret? They couldn’t think of the horrible things they would do to them, therefore they sent Caitif a PM asking if the niels duo could be transferred again, motivation: “We want them to live”. Caitif said they could only be transferred if the duo agreed themselves. Swarl and City were now terrified, why in the world would they accept a transfer to the opposite nation, the nation they grew so much hate for?

Time passed and Swarl told JarJarJar to send his spy to BCU and talk to the niels duo. JarSPY invited both niels’ in a chat room and told them about this situation. Our great duo ofcourse didn’t believe this spy and added him to the reject list. Time passed and started to see both Swarl and City more in wars, Swarl and City just wanted to check out if their children has been identified or betrayed by rafa yet, luckily they weren’t. But our heroes didn’t forget the lesson they were given: town immediately, so they did. More often they had to town, until a certain point they couldn’t take off without having to town immediately. Now JarSPY appeared again and finally, they give in. Now Swarl and City told Caitif to send the kids a transfer request, they accepted.

Now the family had been reunited and Swarl and City were very proud to be the parents of these two. Things got bad when both Swarl and City died in a BB from rafa, he had noticed his two pilots accepted the transfer request. Now that rafa had killed Swarl and City nielswomannn and nielsmannn both were very sad. They however found comfort, why you might be asking youself? It was because they started to feel attracted to each other.

It was a while later now and nielsmannn was level 90 and nielswomannn was level 88, she was a slow grinder. They looked each other in the eyes like Swarl and City did, they decided to make a child.

Nine months later the stork passed by, he dropped a package. Nielsmannn noticed this while he was looking how nielswomannn was cooking. He brought the package to nielswomannn and they opened it together, nielssonnn had been given birth.

Time passed and now nielsmannn was level 93, nielswomannn was level 90 and nielssonnn had reached level 88. With great determination this trio destroyed all BCU SPs of BCU and simply wiped out their mother ship.

At some day rafa appeared and our great trio looked him in the eyes. Rafa (with buffs, he was being buffed by 5 91 mgs who were hiding somewhere) moved upon the trio, this however wasn’t the smartest move, nielswomannn tanked a whole ABM so that nielsmannn could get a full ABM on rafa, this set rafa in flames but in no time he was fully recovered by his mg heals and S-kits. Nielsmannn saw rafa looking at his son and rafa blinked at him. Rafa rushed to nielssonnn and turned on ABM, nielssonnn had been shot down and the world paused for a moment.

Did son die? Nielsmannn now was MadAsHell and put his BB armour, nielswomannn said he shouldn’t but it was too late. He activated BB, this BB was stronger than ever, not only putting his energy points into the huge explosion but also grief, This explosion ended up enormous, it blew away the whole map, rafa had been destroyed and all his buff bots. Nielswomannn activated invincible just in time and survived. The area hit by the explosion was now called ‘Desert of Ardor’.

Nielswomannn, sadder than ever returned to Arlington heard her son didn’t die, she was there in the hospital where nielssonnn spoke his last words. No one was left now, nielswomannn couldn’t find comfort this time and started to turn into a complete psycho.

Now she reached a state where she killed everyone on her patch, no matter what nation they belonged to. Lod_fresa (lod) and Waroo tried to stop her, they didn’t survive. Now there was a monster created, who couldn’t ne stopped by anyone.

A secret AceCombat meeting had taken place, they decided to eliminate nielswomannn because she was a threat to all ANI, this was a hard decision and took a lot of effort.

They lured her to bark city where would be crushed by both BCU and ANI, it was 100 vs. 1, she couldn’t heal this damage by kitting and healing, so she was dying, as she nearly dropped her killmark she screamed: “I blame you, leaders”.

She was reunited with her family who had been waiting for her in the next world.

Than Jure a wild jure has aparead and one shoted centinela :D

De did NOT make me this siggy.

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 6:32am

and jure t-bag his corpse..

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 6:57am

and jure married me :love:

THE END...